- Shea Butter is also known as karite, shea butter is extracted from the fruit of a tree found in Africa.
- Shea Butter is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E, shea butter heals, soothes, and protects the skin from environmental damage. Safe for even sensitive, fragile skin, it is a superb, easily absorbed emollient.
- Shea Butter is a natural lipid obtained from the fruit of the karite tree, butyrosperum parkii.
- Shea Butter is the slightly greenish butter with soothing protecting qualities is said to have some sun screening ability.
- Shea Butter is an emollient and lubricant.
- Shea Butter is made from shea nuts, a creamy butter used to smooth skin and soften hair.
- Shea Butter is African Karite Butter: Used for over a thousand years as treatment for dry aging skin. Can be used “as is” look for refined crushed. Basically unsaponifiable. Use cocoa butter to counteract its stickiness.Butyrospermum parkii
- Shea Butter is the rich, buttery oil from central Africa is used for the protection and care of skin cracked and dehydrated by the elements, an elegant addition to products crafted for the smoothing and replenishment of dry skins.
- Shea Butter is also known as African karite butter; A solid vegetable fat obtained from a West African tree, Vitellaria paradoxa, bearing nuts containing a large amount of fat.
- Shea Butter is highly emollient.
- Shea Butter’s traditional uses include: treating dry skin, blemishes, skin discoloration, scars and wrinkles.